1차 -> 가지튀김, 탕수육, 볶음밥, 군만두
2차 -> 치킨 + 생맥주
3차 -> 독일 맥주
너무 많이 먹어서 배가 터질듯… 😖😖😖
Learning foreign language must be tough! We have to walk long distances. That’s why we have to know how to motivate ourselves.
- Start with the basic and easy stuff. Try to achieve small things every day. It will teach you the pleasure of learning.
- Make it a habit. If you study a little bit every day, or on the same day every week, you’ll find it much easier to keep going!
- Know what inspires you. If you can make learning the foreign language a part of a bigger goal, it will be easier to push through whenever you are starting to get frustrated!
- Make a long relationship with friends during your journey. You can go faster alone but further together.
- Enjoy it. If not, find your own way to entertain yourself. Movie, drama, comics, song, food, travel… whatever! HelloTalk and FaceBook also can be one of the ways to help us. I love to read your moments and feeds, my friends!
Hi, my friends! I’m going to post all kinds of the wired and cheapo stuff about Korea and Korean.
I hope you could find some funny and helpful things here! ^^